· Studying blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems and materials required
· Setting out and installing hot and cold-water systems and associated equipment
· Installing water-based fire protections systems, including fire hydrants, hose reels and sprinkler systems
· Designing and installing sanitary plumbing and water supply systems, discharge pipes and sanitary fixtures
· Fabricating and installing soil and waste stacks
· Assembling and installing mechanical services plant, air handling and conditioning equipment and small-bore heating systems
· Installing sewerage and effluent pumping equipment and disposal systems
· Installing below-ground drainage systems and associated ground support systems
· Installing gas appliances, flues and pressure regulating devices
· Fabricating and installing metal roofing, rainwater goods and flashings
· 3+ years of relevant experience.
· AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
· Employer Sponsored Visa.