Novotel Sydney West HQ is currently recruiting for an experienced Reservations Agent to join the team on a part-time basis.
A bit about us...
At West HQ, we offer more than just premier accommodation with luxurious touches. Situated in the middle of Western Sydney, minutes from the M7 Motorway and only 45 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, our location is unparalleled. With 164 rooms, eight multi-purpose event venues and an on-site bar and restaurant, Novotel Sydney, West HQ is one of the best all-encompassing hotels in the country.
The main duties of this role include:
- Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received.
- Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type.
- Verify availability of room type and rate. Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers.
- Accommodate and document special requests.
- Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations.
- Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue.
- Input and access data in reservation system.
- Indicate special room reservation types (e.g., complimentary rooms, employee discounts, travel agent inspection rates, and wholesale reservations) by inputting the correct code and rate into the reservation system.
- Provide guests and visitors with local information from your vast array of knowledge regarding the neighbourhood attractions and amenities
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Experience in a hotel reservations role (groups reservations preferred)
- Friendly, confident, vibrant and professional personality
- Flawless organisation skills and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent personal presentation and conduct
- Superior communication skills
- Intermediate computer and Microsoft suite experience
- Experience working with PMS, Opera or Fidelio
- Availability days, nights and weekends (flexible rosters)
- Responsible service of Alcohol competency card (or willingness to obtain)
- Full Australian work rights
We saved the best until last! Not only will you be working at Sydney's leading landmark destination for entertainment, fitness, lifestyle & accommodation in the Western Sydney region, we would also like to provide you with:
- A fun, friendly and passionate team!
- Flexible rosters to ensure you get time to relax and unwind
- Free Gym Membership to the largest fitness facilities in Western Sydney, ONE55!
- Complimentary Lunch or Dinner during your shift cooked by a dedicated team of chefs and cooks, served up in our very own staff lounge
- Ongoing discounts on accommodation, restaurants and sport & recreation programs
- Annual Celebration Dinner to recognise achievements and anniversaries
- Let us celebrate your special day with a complimentary Gelatissimo Gelato on your Birthday
- A 'sweet' Rewards & Recognition Program for all team members and GREAT staff offers!
- Unlimited career development and professional growth opportunities including training across other departments and roles at West HQ
- Uniforms and secure parking
Don't think twice - hit that apply button!
For more information visit http://www.novotelwesthq.com.au/