Do you want a high-flying corporate career working for the world’s largest air services provider, based in Sydney?
We are seeking a dedicated individual with experience in a similar role to join our team as Advisor, People & Culture for our Sydney facility, on a full-time basis.
More about this role:
Reporting to the Regional Business Partner, People & Culture, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive assistance in various human resource functions. This role is responsible for end-to-end HR support including recruitment, onboarding, industrial relations, performance management, disciplinary issues, and management advisory.
What are your responsibilities?
- Provide daily operational support to local management and business units on various HR related functions.
- Action local-level tasks related to the employee life cycle, in particular on-boarding and off-boarding, pre-employment checks, employee inductions, license renewals and accurate documentation in associated systems.
- Coordinate end to end selection and recruitment processes.
- Ensure strong relationships are built across the unit to enable a seamless, quality-led service to the business; including employees, line managers, head office, and union officials.
- Provide advice and guidance for managers and employees on employee related queries, and ensure ER and HR matters are handled fairly, consistently, and comply with company policies.
- Issue employment offers and contracts in line with the relevant industrial agreement.
- Work with our Injury Management representation to support early intervention, return to work, and minimal Workers Compensation costs.
- With support of the Regional Business Partner, P&C, interpret EBA's, relevant awards, employment contracts, Fair Work NES, and provide policy advice.
- Role model dnata catering values: safety and security, performance driven, delighting customers, imagination, respect, and service excellence.
What do you need to be successful in securing this role?
- Demonstrated success in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualifications in HR are preferred, along with a combination of relevant industry experience and knowledge.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with a diverse group of stakeholders at all levels in a high volume, high value environment and in an informative, accurate, and positive manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to handle challenging situations with tact and diplomacy.
- High level of professional presentation.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Free onsite parking, meals, and uniforms.
- Career development and progression.
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team that are committed to excellence.
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance, and wellbeing resources including online exercise classes.
Your prospective employer:
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, food manufacturing and retail, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 15 catering facilities across 9 cities, employ over 2,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 246 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? Visits our Australian careers website https://dnatacateringcareers.com.au/ and watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
To start the journey of joining our corporate team, click the link below and upload your resume and a cover letter that outlines your suitability for the role, and some samples of your work.