When you join Claro you'll be joining one of Australia's largest Disability & Aged Care support organisations and it is our purpose to delight and brighten the day of those we support to lead happy, independent lives. Servicing clients around the country there are variety of shifts available to suit you and your lifestyle.
About the Role
We have a client in Springvale with various needs who requires ongoing support. As an experienced Support Worker, you will bring with you a wonderful attitude for the following requirements:
- Provide support in everyday activities around the home
- Support with hygiene and personal care (training available to fill gaps)
- Assist with medication compliance which may include the dispensation of prescription medication
- Meal assistance which may include meal preparation
- Community access
- Ability to speak Mandarin
As a support worker you are required to have the following:
- NDIS Clearance
- National Police Check
- Working with Children's Check
- Up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations
What We Offer
- Industry-leading learning Platform that offers hundreds of courses
- Opportunity to study Cert III, Cert IV and Diploma of Community Services
- Refer a friend and get rewarded - Employee referral bonus of $300
- Celebrating you! Long-service acknowledgment and 'thank you' gifts for 5, 10, 15 and 20 years of service
- We even provide money to 'Light Up' your client's day, be it a coffee, crossword or a daffodil
We're looking for people focused individuals who will be able to brighten our client's days and make a positive impact on their lives!
Claro prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.