In this role you will manage stores across multiple sites to achieve exceptional levels of customer and team engagement, and execute with excellence on retail operations and brand standards. This isn’t an office-based desk role, this is a hands-on role for leaders to bring energy and enthusiasm.
In this role you will oversee all operations of your region and lead the team to success. This will include motivating and managing team performance to achieve sales targets, customer service levels and business objectives.
As a strong sales leader, you will train and develop the team to be the strongest sales professionals in the industry. With a keen eye for detail, you will hold the team accountable to the highest level of operational excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Using your eye for detail to guarantee the highest standards of presentation in the stores
- Ensuring operational excellence with full accountability for P&L
- Driving the region's performance by leading the store teams to deliver Amart Furniture’s objectives
- Analyse business trends to identify opportunities and/or gaps to drive results
- Create an environment of shared wins through coaching, developing and inspiring the team to enhance region performance
- Recruit and hire top talent to deliver the Amart Furniture brand experience
- Create a fun, inspiring, and inclusive work environment that reflects the culture of the Amart Furniture brand
- A strong focus on Health and Safety
- Protection of company assets through loss prevention and operational efficiency
- Leverage customer feedback to coach the team to further enhance the customer experience
- Monitor, measure, and hold the team accountable for execution of operational expectations
The person we are looking for will be a driven, energetic, committed and an experienced retail leader who has a passion for business growth, continuous improvement and store and team development. You will need to provide astute sales leadership whilst ensuring a high level of customer service flows through the entire region. This is the role for the leader that enjoys getting in and rolling up their sleeves to get the job done, lead from the front and set the sales standard for the region.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated results-oriented leadership including the ability to role model desired behaviours that foster a high performing team culture
- High energy, a competitive spirit and a sharp eye for detail across all aspects of retail operations
- Ability to effectively work in collaboration with others to achieve objectives
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in a state or multi-site management role
- Strong financial and business acumen with the ability to think analytically and develop effective strategies
- Extensive store operations experience at a senior leadership level
- Tertiary qualifications ideally in Business/Retail is desirable
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
Amart DNA - At the very core of our business, there's a strong pulse that we call 'Amart DNA'. It's what inspires us to jump out of bed in the morning and run to work. It drives us to push the limits and try new things. It captures what we will and won't stand for and is embedded in everything that we do.
Training and Development - We believe that in life you never stop learning. That’s why we offer programs to help progress your career, such as training for team members taking on a leadership role, our annual Women-in-Leadership program and more.
We believe in giving back – We believe in giving back to the community through our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC). From fun runs, to “Make A Meals” for families at a House, through to furniture donations, workplace giving, and customer donations, RMHC is a big part of our DNA.
Reward and Recognition – We acknowledge and reward the hard work of our people. We are proud to have a culture which celebrates success at every level.
Employee Discounts – We don’t just transform the homes of our customers; our team and their families enjoy industry leading discounts across our in-store range too.