At TGI FRIDAYS we do things big, bold and delicious! We are in an exciting growth phase and looking to meet the up-and-coming leaders of the hospitality scene.
Born in New York in 1965, TGI FRIDAYS is now the world's largest full-service casual dining restaurant group with almost 1,000 restaurants in 61 countries. Our brand has been built on an awesome history of innovation and doing things differently; something we want to embrace with our future team.
- Attractive TGI Friday's Australia Management Incentive Scheme which allows for un-capped Profit Share Earnings
- Ongoing development - we provide continuous learning and development opportunities including world-renowned training courses and internal promotions.
- Receive discounts on all meals
- A strong support system is in place to assist the management team, and Head Office in providing all the tools necessary for you to run the business.
TGI Fridays are seeking a Full-time Venue Manager to join our restaurant.
You will manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant with a strong focus on delivering excellent customer service and our famous American hospitality. This hands-on position requires an inspiring leader to engage with the team; celebrate the wins, learn from the challenges and ensure the uniquely fun culture is maintained.
If you have a passion for quality and standards, great food and drinks and bringing the best out of the people you work with, this role is for you.
What you need
- Demonstrated experience managing people in addition to growing sales, managing costs, and delivering outstanding service in a high volume fast-paced environment.
- Proven management experience with outstanding leadership. capability and customer service focus.
- Qualifications in Hospitality (desirable - not essential)
- Can-do attitude with the ability to act efficiently and resiliently.
- Passion for creating a supportive and motivating team culture.
- Ability to work productively during busy periods including weeknights and weekends.
Most of all, you will be someone that is excited about having fun and creating a welcoming, positive atmosphere for our customers!
- Manage a team of up to 60 staff across multiple departments (including overseeing the head chef)
- Rostering, on shift management and training
- Stock Control and Costs of Goods
- Maintain adherence to and auditing of OH&S and Food Hygiene procedures
- Identify sales opportunities.
- Ensure superior service and quality is maintained.
- Foster and maintain a positive working environment while leading by example.