We are looking for engaged and committed house cleaning assistants who share our values of reliability, empathy, genuineness, accessibility, and leadership. We actively support candidates from diverse backgrounds to build a rewarding career in the home care industry, those returning to work, or seeking a career change.
Position Overview: Private House Cleaners help our clients with general cleaning tasks such as:
- Vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, dusting, and removing cobwebs from the household
- Cleaning the bathroom: Mirrors/ glass, shower screens, baths, toilet, basins
- Cleaning the kitchen: Washing dishes, cleaning the microwave, refrigerator, sink and emptying rubbish bins
- Occasionally, for clients with pets, when requested: Emptying/replacing kitty litter, removing/cleansing any other related pet waste
- Cleaning windowsills and skirting boards as well as disinfecting high-touch areas
- Recording attendance through a smartphone application as well as a summary of tasks completed
Successful candidates are required to have:
- National Police Check (Less than a year old)
- At least 12 months of experience in domestic cleaning
- NDIS Worker Screening Check or Working with Children Check is advantageous.
Remuneration: Regal Care pays SCHADS award wages with the addition of generous bonuses pro rate to the jobs attended. Additionally, we provide paid induction and other training opportunities and offer permanent part-time positions to all employees when they complete an employment threshold with us.
- Demonstrated ability to perform tasks referred to in the position overview
- Ability to meet compliance and qualification criteria referred to in requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Availability to work at least three days a week
About Regal Care Pty Ltd:
Regal Care is a purpose-driven business offering home care services in Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, and Geelong. . Since 2017, Regal Care has been the preferred provider for many NDIS participants and the reliable home care partner for many others. We are friendly, fast, and focused on our clients. Our reputation for providing quality services is attracting new clients to us every day; we are always looking for great support workers to join us and work with us in their local community.