Coogee-Maroubra & Alexandria, NSW
Interesting and varied cases across 2 established clinics – Eastern Suburbs, Sydney.
Our Coogee-Maroubra & Alexandria practices are only a few years old and service a loyal client base in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. Our clinics are fully equipped with Vepalabs Biochemistry and Haematology units, digital x-ray and Im3 dental, modern consult rooms, sterile surgery and provide a high standard of care to our clients and rewarding and supportive environment for our experienced team.
Check out Coogee-Maroubra on our website for more of an insight into our clinic.
• Veterinarian with at least 3 years practical experience, and registration to work in Australia.
• Desires for leadership development and mentoring opportunities of new graduate vets.
• Fear free handling and gold standards of care.
• An ability to work efficiently, both independently and as part of the team.
• NO SOLE CHARGE OR AFTER HOURS!
Our Benefits include:
• Generous base salary, sign on bonus and retention bonus offered, in line with the experience you bring.
• Flexible school and family friendly working arrangements (school hour rostering available).
• Bespoke CE options and paid study leave, complementary access to our clinical Symposium.
• AVA & Vin Memberships provided.
• Paid Parental leave.
• Discounts on vet services and retail products across our clinic and Petbarn network.
• We can support you through our structured return to clinical work program if you are returning to clinical practice.
• Relocation Support Package available to interstate and international veterinarians.