This role is part of a wider IT team and main responsibilities include:
- Manage and administer the organisation’s ICT security policy & procedures to ensure preventive & recovery strategies to minimise the risk of internal and external security threats.
- Troubleshooting network and security issues.
- Performing the preventive maintenance of network infrastructure, including backups and recovery procedures, and enforcing security integrity controls.
- For the implementation of the tools and techniques in line with the requirements of the projects under the supervision of the direct manager.
- Preparing and maintaining network and security infrastructure documentation, including operational policies and procedures.
Who You Are:
- 2-5 years of hands-on network engineering experience configuring switches, firewalls and routing, looking to step into cybersecurity.
- Keen interest in and eager to learn about cybersecurity.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft and AWS ecosystem, including on-premise and cloud technologies.
- Exposure to writing and planning IT security policies and procedures aligned with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and PCI-DSS standards.
- Hands-on experience with vulnerability scanning and prioritisation tools, SIEM tools and/or patch management.
- Comfortable communicating with business and external stakeholders to understand their security requirements and present security recommendations.
The Benefits of being a GOgetter:
- Employee benefits such as novated car leasing, discounted health insurance and retailer discounts
- Learning and development opportunities with accredited training programs
- Point-based internal employee recognition program to redeem gift vouchers, retail products and more!
- Employee Support Program (Sonder) provides our employees with physical, social, and psychological well-being
At BINGO we are committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities and customers we serve. We are a proud RAP organisation and we are committed to achieving an inclusive workforce. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Please note that only applicants with full working rights will be considered.