Who are we?
Our company specializes in developing research-driven, precision-crafted campaigns that breathe life into your brand’s story and bring purpose, focus and ROI to your brand visibility and lead-generation efforts.
We leverage our expertise in PR, supported by targeted paid media, to generate awareness of your company and product. Then we help drive prospects through your funnel with sophisticated web design, content and account-based marketing strategies.
Promotional Events Assistant Responsibilities:
- Help with the spread of brand awareness of our clients
- Take part in organizing and setting up in events (Business presentation, trade shows, pop-ups and etc)
- Explain our client's service in full details to customers
- Identify marketing trends within the industry and competitors
- Attending client meetings to ensure goals are being hit
- Keep track of client merchandise
- Create workshops and scenarios to help with development
Who are we looking for?
With our increased number of promotional events this coming quarter, we are looking to hire more event assistants than ever before. We are looking for individuals that:
- Love working with people and meeting new people
- Want to work in a team-oriented environment and also individually
- Have experience with customer service, restaurants, hotels, bars, retail, or really any field that works with people
- Can commute to our office
- Have a positive, upbeat attitude
~We provide ongoing mentorship, coaching, and development for all new and existing employees in addition to our initial paid training~
Don’t wait around for another once in a lifetime opportunity to come your way, Apply NOW.
What’s the Next Step for Consideration?
Send in your resume, cover letter, or LinkedIn profile as soon as possible. Our HR Department will be contacting qualified candidates immediately upon review.