What you’re applying for
We’re looking for a Business Operations Associate to join the greatest minds of Lemonade on the BizOps team in New York.
Consider BizOps to be a team of “mini COOs” working hand-in-hand with the company’s leadership, enabling Lemonade to dream big. BizOps is responsible for building the muscle that allows Lemonade to constantly and confidently function at a hypergrowth pace. You’ll help shape the company's vision, translate it into strategic initiatives, and execute those projects.
The starting base range for this position is between $110K and $150K per year. Base pay is one component of Lemonade's total compensation package, which will also include equity in the form of RSUs, access to healthcare benefits, 401(k) plan with company match, robust PTO, parental leave, and more.
In this role you’ll
- Own your own priorities—we trust you’ll make the right choices (with help, of course)
- Identify business improvement opportunities via analytics
- Deliver business insights and trends that lead to operational & business enhancements
- Support goal-setting across Lemonade, creating reports and dashboards to monitor OKRs and help teams understand data effectively
- Lead cross-functional strategic projects, partnering with multiple teams and products across Lemonade
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of working experience in management consulting, investment banking, or business operations
- A passion for performing rigorous analysis, identifying gaps, and harnessing resources in order to make Lemonade a better place
- Comfortable being a thought partner to high-level management, while also getting down and dirty with data
- Process- and detail-oriented mindset with a knack for effective communication
- Extremely well organized & self motivated
- Experience working with different databases, building out data infrastructure and executive level reporting
- Adept at working both individually and collaboratively within a team across time zones
- Ability to work in an office environment