Our mid-sized, growing pharmaceutical client is seeking a Medical Affairs/Promotional Reviewer consultant. This role is primarily responsible for medical review and input into promotional materials as part of the promotional review committee. The consultant is responsible for ensuring accurate and non-misleading information for a CNS product in all external facing materials. This candidate may also provide medical input into integrated brand planning/strategies. The candidate must conduct their work activities in compliance with all internal policies and SOPs and with all applicable regional and federal regulatory requirements.
General Duties / Expectations of Role:
- Represent Medical Affairs in the promotional review committee
- Provide medical review of all external facing content for the product to ensure scientific/medical accuracy and practice relevant information that is not misleading
- May provide medical input into integrated brand strategies for the product and provide additional medical support for the brand team
- Serve as an expert on the product data and PSA
- Must have Doctorate Degree (MD/DO, PharmD, Ph.D.)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology setting predominately within Medical Affairs or related roles.
- At least 2 years of direct promotional/medical review experience and comfortable working independently with minimal oversight
- Demonstrated strength in brand strategy development as well as the ability to analyze research design, methods, and outcome measures critically.
- Appropriate knowledge of pharma guidelines and regulations and can apply legal and compliance knowledge to Medical Affairs activities.
Nice to Have:
- Experience/knowledge of the CNS therapeutic area
- Knowledge or training in neurology, psychiatry, neuroscience, or neurophysiology
Term & Start
- 20-30hrs/week. Possibility to go up to 40hrs
- Start 2 weeks from an offer
- 1 Video Interview
- Fully Remote
- Benefits included (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)