Business development Manager - Fortune 500 Company
The company are a global market leader within the payments space. They have consistently featured on the fortune 100 best companies to work for & has been listed as one of the worlds most admired companies (2020).
They have offices all over the world & are now looking to scale their Manchester office with exceptional Business development Managers.
The role sits within their commercial credit card function & you will be tasked with onboarding new clients & growing existing accounts.
- Winning new business on a mix of warm and cold leads via effective consultative selling - understanding customer needs and offering the most appropriate product and services
- Building and managing your own pipeline, managing sales leads from identification and initial contact through close, carefully tracking, and actioning leads across the sales cycle
- Maintain high level of product and service knowledge including product features and benefits, competition in the financial services space, and relevant developments in target industries
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate and influence external customers
- Master rapport building, handling objections, and professionalism
What’s on Offer?
- £27k - 30K base Salary + Commission Benefits
- Exceptional OTE (£50,000 Year 1)
- Unrivalled Learning & Development opportunities
- Private Health Care, Dental & other perks
- Bespoke tailored progression plans
- State of the art city centre offices
- Monthly socials
- A chance to work for one of the best employers on the planet!
The company are value led & place great importance on doing the right thing by their employees, customers & stakeholders. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then please submit your CV today.