WoodgeniX is a dynamic manufacturing company that provides furniture and displays for the hospitality, health care, education, and retail markets. Our servant leaders want to guide you to success in your next career choice. We're looking for the right people with the right skills to help us get the job done! If you're interested in building a career and being part of a growing, rapidly improving and changing work environment, we have the place for you!
We look to hire individuals that embody our core values: Accountability, Compassion, Excellence, Fairness, & Integrity.
As part of our team, you oversee and document the receiving of packages, parcels, and supplies, store items in the appropriate areas, and prepare items for shipping. This is a position that requires a highly organized personality. You must pay close attention to small details while managing the logistics of a high volume of items entering and leaving the facility. You must be able to lift up to forty pounds unaided and be able to bend, crouch, and lift items throughout your shift.
Shipping and Receiving Responsibilities:
• Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
• Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
• Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
• Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
• Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
• Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
• Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.Requirements:
Shipping and Receiving Qualifications/Skills:
• Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock
• Receiving, stocking, and stacking
• Pulling, packing, and loading
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong sense of time organization and urgency
• Able to work independently and within a team
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
• 6 months logistics, retail, or customer service experience
• Forklift Certification within 90 days of job entry date
Safety is a 24/7 commitment at WoodgeniX. We want you going home to your family each day with all your fingers and toes!
Keywords: All Shifts, Part-time, Full-time, First Shift, Second Shift, Benefits (Medical, Dental, HSA, 401K, Aflac, Manufacturing, Machine Operator, CNC, Edgebander, Drill and dowel, finish sprayer, Teamwork, Leadership, team. Nearby cities: Port Washington, Fredonia, Cedar Grove, Oostburg, Waldo, Cascade, Silver Creek, Adell, Waubeka, Newburg, West Bend, Kewaskum, Boltonville, Silver Creek, Campbellsport, Saukville, Random Lake, Sheboygan