Project Engineer Benefits
· TOP MARKET PAY
· Excellent Stability and Growth Opportunities
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· Family/Friend Referral Program
· Excellent Company Culture
Project Engineer Pay Range (Salaried): $45,000 - $65,00 per year
Actual pay depends on education, experience, and performance
**The successful Project Engineer is highly skilled in being a liaison between customers, estimators, and teams working the project to provide the highest levels of communication, safety, pre-planning, productivity, quality, timeliness, and efficiency in the competitive construction market, while incorporating Century's Vision, Mission and, Core Values**
Project Engineer Responsibilities and Duties (Essential Job Functions):
· Review contracts bid and quotes with estimators, provide input on the Schedule of Values (SOV) structure and amounts; provide useful feedback to estimators to help perfect processes and accuracy.
· Lead and participate in project planning, scheduling, developing cost estimates, and establishing critical project objectives.
· Properly staff, manage, and support projects. Identify and communicate resource needs to management. Ensure that all project team members understand their roles and responsibilities on project.
· Develop and implement a project execution plan, including the quality, safety, subcontracting, project staffing plan, and procurement.
· Ensure projects are executed per client's governance, company standard operating procedures. and project management standards, codes, and procedures.
· Negotiate back charges, damage claims, disputed change orders, and/or contract settlement amounts with the customer and Century's subcontractors; consult with the Field Operations Manager and Century's Ownership in this situation.
· Analyze and communicate project status, KPIs, risks, schedule, and costs to all pertinent stakeholders.
· Manage contract administration including Request for Information (RFI's), Architectural Supplemental Information (ASI), submittals, Request for Quote (RFQ) change management, contract closeout, and claims mitigation.
· Gather monthly billing information from job site superintendents; submit billing markups to accounting; then review and approve completed billing to be forwarded to the customer.
· Attend all required meetings to include hand-off, closeout, field, management, productivity, continuous improvement, customer, and subcontractor.
· Communicate effectively and promptly with estimators, field, and customers.
· Monitor project execution. Ensure reports are accurate, timely, and routed appropriately including backlog, monthly billing, and others as needed.
· Provide continuous support to the job PM and field ensuring all employees are treated with respect and dignity and incorporate Century's Vision, Mission, and Core Values.
· Travel as needed or required.