Betternight Powered By Sleep Data
Come be a part of the future of Sleep Medicine! Join our growing telehealth care team and help us improve the lives of countless patients suffering from sleep apnea! We're on a mission to make a positive impact on the lives of patients living with sleep disorders by simplifying the complex process from diagnosis to treatment.
BetterNight has respected roots in sleep medicine. Over 25 years ago we engineered a successful home sleep testing model. Since then, we have grown into a leader in providing PAP therapy, and helping patients have a better night's sleep. Headquartered in San Diego, California, we have locations across the country and a staff of over 300 experienced professionals nationwide to meet the needs of our patients.
Are you tired of working an overnight shift and being on your feet all day? Are you experiencing burnout, especially working through the Covid-19 pandemic? Are you tired of dealing with Code Blues and the hustle of the Emergency Room?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, we may have the position for you. We are looking for a full-time Respiratory Therapist to meet one on one with our patients and provide a first-class experience in our new office in White Plains, NY. Do you have the personality to be the face of the team and the skills to help drive the business in a positive direction?
We need your help to:
- Work onsite at our newest office location and assist management with running the office
- Promote patient health, wellness, and therapy adherence via telehealth and in-person consults
- Set up and educate patients, family members, and caregivers in the proper use and care of CPAP equipment and how to treat sleep apnea effectively
- Conduct mask fittings and refits in the office and over the phone
- Advocate for our patients and work toward successful outcomes and adherence to their therapy
- Perform follow-up calls to determine the efficacy of patient compliance while on therapy
- Act as an expert resource (identify problems and provide solutions, implementing procedures, as needed) for all respiratory and other HME equipment (indications, operation, maintenance, etc.) currently supplied by the company, as appropriate, for both patients and staff
- Provide exceptional service via phone, computer, and in person
- Clean and inventory equipment and troubleshoot patient equipment as needed
Skills we are seeking:
- Must have experience working as a licensed Respiratory Therapist; DME/Sleep experience is a plus
- Must be licensed as a Registered Respiratory Therapist in the state of New York
- Must be able to obtain the required number of continuing education credits to maintain credentials as required by the license
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Google Suite programs
- Working knowledge of Electronic Medical Records software is necessary, Brightree is a strong plus
Our office is located at 311 North Street, White Plains, NY 10605
Check out our website for more information:
Why you should apply:
- Opportunity to work a daytime Monday – Friday shift
- No stress of a busy hospital environment
- The opportunity to help open a new office
- Great benefits include medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, 401k plans, and a whole lot more!
- Paid sick leave and paid holidays
- Be a part of a growing nationwide telehealth company
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities