Maintain and responsible for daily end-users support in PC, server and printer related
issues in order to ensure smooth daily business operation.
2. Maintenance and troubleshoot network and internet firewall connectivity to ensure
proper functioning of wired and wireless internet access within the office.
3. Troubleshooting and Administration of the Network/Systems/Infrastructure.
4. To maintain the email and webhosting server
5. Ensure that all software licenses for server and client PCs are compliance with legal
6. Administers and maintains a Window-based and Linux server with network to ensure
that servers are kept updated in terms of security and maintenance patches.
7. Standby on call outside office hours to ensure support for server and network issues.
8. Provide IT add on support during company events
9. End point internet security Administration – close monitoring and manage emergency outbreak response processes.
10. Any other duty and responsibility which the company may assign from time to time.
a) Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in
Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
b)Min 4 years of working experience in the related field
c) Knowledge in experience handling Windows platform and basic networking skill is a must.
d) Candidate must own transport and wiling to travel