What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Today's business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent and organization priorities.
Deloitte's Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs. Work you'll do
As a practitioner, within the Human Resource Transformation, following activities within the firm need to be performed:
- Designs, builds, tests, and deploys integration solutions for Workday
- Develops and documents program code utilizing software development best practices
- Troubleshoots integration issues requiring in-depth expertise in the integration concepts
- Analyze and translate functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications
- Debugging large components with limited assistance and assists other engineers with debugging
- Contributes to the end users' experience with Workday's integration products, tools, and services in a way that results in high customer satisfaction
Qualifications / Skill
- Must be Workday Integration certified OR certified in Workday modules (HCM + any one from these: Absence, Compensation, Time tracking, Benefits, Learning, Recruiting)
- Should have minimum 1-2 Years of Workday implementation and/or support experience
- Ability to autonomously lead integration work stream through all project phases
- Experience in gathering requirements, design, prototype, and testing of solutions according to customer requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
- Should have very good knowledge and experience with Cloud Connectors, CCW, EIB, DT's, XML/ XSLT, and Report Writer
- Proven experience with Web Services API's, XML, XSLT, and XPath
- Must be able to resolve incidents and cases and provide production/warranty support
- Understanding of HCM functional modules - Core HR, Recruitment, Payroll, etc. will be preferred.
- Should have knowledge of Business Process Configuration, Security
- Should be able to create detailed system integration specifications, field mapping, and system process designs
- Should know any of the web service technologies (REST, SOAP, WSDL, SSL, PGP, SAML)
- Good to have STUDIO integration experience and should be able to design, develop and test studio integrations independently
- Good to have hands on experience on PECI/PICOF
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Self-motivated and ability to learn quickly through individual research and self-training.
- Location- Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values explores opportunities for impact
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry- level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
Programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Our purpose
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to.
What impact will you make? Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find
Skills: Consulting - HC : HRT - Consultant - Workday
Experience: 1.00-2.00 Years