Ranked among the nation's top Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
We currently have a need for an Office/Field Geologist/Environmental Scientist for projects in Buffalo, NY.
- Support our office NYSDEC Brownfield Cleanup Program Investigations
- ASTM Phase I and Phase II assessments
- Petroleum Spill Investigations
- NYSDEC site investigation and remediation contract work
- BS degree in Environmental Science, Geology, or Engineering
- 2-5 years related experience
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong analytical and writing skills
- Field experience a big+
- Strong communication skills also required
- Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at https://careers-liro.icims.com
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
The LiRo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.