(Loc - Any work location in India)
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Provides hands-on engineering support and lead engineers from different integration partners.
• Possess deep Subject Matter Expertise in variety of enterprise Identity and Access Management, Cryptography and Data Access Governance tools.
• Partner with Security Architecture, Enterprise Architecture teams to create innovative integration technics that minimally disruptive to business.
• Create solution integration methods and processes that are repeatable and reusable. Develop integration concepts, methods, Proof of Concepts and demonstrate integration possibilities for certain business use cases. Present the ideas to leverage support from other stakeholders and gain consensus.
• Help create implementable integration plans partnering with PMO, Engineering Manager/Lead, integration partners and Principal Engineers.
• Builds reference architecture, frameworks and toolkits to drive scale of adoption in the ecosystem.
• Manages communications with stake holders, business teams to coordinate, manage and deliver complex integration projects.
• Provide design, engineering leadership for complex integrations on IDM tools preferably Oracle IDM suite, Privileged Identity & Access Management and related technologies, SSO, Federation, Directories (LDAP and Domain Directories) etc.