Description - External
· To be responsible for preparation of circuit diagrams.
· To be responsible for design of Wiring Harness.
· To be responsible for 3D routing & package studying of wiring harness.
· To be responsible for Design releases PLM, team center, Smaragd, etc
· To be responsible for Electrical functional check in the vehicle.
· To be responsible for Conducting - Design Reviews, System DFMEAs and Design Verifications Reviews.
· To Support & plan the prototype vehicle build for establishing the validation & reliability of E & E aggregates/systems, find out errors/mistakes in the drawings and resolve the same.
· To be responsible for execution within timelines and achieving development milestones during Vehicle development.
· To be responsible for creation of Electrical BOM.
· To be responsible for Technical documentation.
Qualifications - External
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Engineering Electrical / Electronics/ Automobile
· At least 3-10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Should have good knowledge in CHS tool for design of wiring harness
· Should have good knowledge in UGNX
· Should possess knowledge of automotive electronic control systems - Functional, design aspects, application & integration.
· Should have excellent communication skills. Ability to work with cross-functional team to achieve the required functional/cost/weight/timing & quality objectives