Build your Future. Build your Dream. Take the step today for a new career at CNH Industrial!
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.Responsibilities:
- Load/unload, gauge and change cutting tools on mills and lathes.
- Run programs on mills and lathes by entering instructions, including: zero and reference points, set tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches .
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers, indicating services and tramming heads.
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and work pieces while adhering to work instructions and quality standards.
- Maintain specifications by observing and measuring drilling, milling and boring operations.
- Adhere to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, troubleshoot malfunctions and call for repairs.
- Maintain continuity between work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED (including basic math skills).
- 6 months of relevant CNC Machining experience and/or successful completion of a Technical Diploma/Certification in CNC
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to read blue prints
- Ability to read gauging equipment
- Experience with Mori Seiki or Toyoda machines.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Fanuc Controls
- Familiar with basic M & G Codes and GDT
- Lean Manufacturing experience
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.