CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.Responsibilities:
- CNC machining/programming and conventional machining experience, to perform machining of parts for intricate work and other fabricators.
- Design alter and repair a variety of tools, carts, fixtures and weld jigs.
- Use processes such as cutting, grinding, spotting, painting, hand finish, shaping, bending, drilling, reaming, tapping, inspection.
- Operate all types of fabrication and measurement equipment and machine tools required to fabricate tools.
- Position, tack up, weld structural material for benches, carts, tool framework, existing fixture repair and lifting device repair.
- Perform welding that requires knowledge of fabricating practices – when assigned.
- Detect and report improper operations, faulty equipment, and defective materials.
- Maintain records, clean work environment, and follow all standard operating procedures.
- Follow all standard operating procedures and established practices and processes.
- Perform other duties as required or directed.
- Must be 18
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must be a team player, organized and self-motivated.
- Must be able to prioritize.
- Some basic computer knowledge is recommended
- Experienced in the industrial environment.
- Must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle.
- Have the ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to gain knowledge and experience in a production setting.
- Overhead work - Must have the ability to lift and take down parts (50 lbs) that are a minimum of 67” high from the floor
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.