- Responsible for overall performance of sales achievement.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press local, regional, national and specialist publications or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign
- Organizing and attending events
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, enewsletters.or other(s)
- To liaising with designers and printers
- Organizing photo shoots Requirements : - Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Mass Communications, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Passionate to Retailing
- with own transport