Monitor and ensure work progress & performance are in accordance to target scheduled time and the delivery meet customer’s requirements;
Analyze vehicle intake, costing, expenses and monthly workshop/ service sales performance;
Liaise independently with customers, authorities, inter-dept, inter-companies and sub-contractors on all types maintenance, servicing & repair including accident claim repair;
Supervise and ensure workshop operation is comply to Standard Operating Procedures and policy;
Conduct periodical workshop meetings with staff to review workshop performance;
Ensure timely submission and accurate processing of all documentation/ claims/ report/ LPO & vendors/ Repair quotation;
Preparing workshop management and operation report;
Manage all workshops’ tools and equipment audits/ maintenance and replenishments as per SOP;
Prepare vehicle maintenance, overhaul & accident repair quotation to customer and insurance companies;
Lead service team to conduct vehicle repair trouble shooting and provide solution;
Manage and process the accident vehicle insurance claim documentation, communicate and liaise with adjuster for approval;
Perform other duties as assigned by Manager as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate/Diploma in Automotive Engineering or equivalent;
- 2 years working experience in automotive workshop operations with sound technical knowledge;
- Preferred candidate with knowledge and experience of motor insurance claim;
- Well verse in local guidelines and authority requirements for automotive work an added advantage;
- Good interpersonal and communication skill;
- Able to work beyond office hours and willingness to travel outstation if required;
- Possess own transport and preferred with GDL license.
The Company is principally engaged in the distribution and sales of auto parts and provision of after-sales services for commercial vehicles.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates for the following position:-