Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
A Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is looking for a talented and hard-working Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) to join ever-growing team.
- Assist the DON in planning, organizing, and directing the Nursing Department.
- Identify the needs, problems, and progress of nursing services and make recommendations for improvement.
- Enforce policies, Provide guidance,
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Administrator and DON.
- Work as weekend Supervisor as part of Department head monthly rotation
- Conduct regular rounds to monitor delivery of nursing care.
- Carry out, coordinate, and manage administrative functions in areas or programs related to nursing services.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and hold a current Registered Professional
- Nurses license in the State of practice.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions and mature judgments.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc. of the Nursing Department.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Voluntary Benefits
- Based on education and experience
An Equal Opportunity Employer