About the Role
As a Sr. Software QA Engineer, you will be responsible for designing automation test frameworks and
leading end-to-end testing for products on different platforms. Digital Store has a highly engineering
driven environment, which will enable you to have a significant influence on our overall strategy by
helping define the product features at Digital Store and also spearhead the best practices which lead to a
• Work closely with cross-functional teams such as product management, software
engineering etc. to estimate effort, plan implementation and deliver well thought out, high
• Take complete ownership for end-to-end testing for a particular product/feature.
• Investigate new technologies and incorporate them into the technical stack as justified
You must demonstrate
• Strong knowledge of Java, Data structures, OOPS concepts and its applications
• Understanding of Web Technologies like HTTP, REST etc.
• Knowledge of Database concepts and query languages like SQL etc.
• Conceptual understanding of Client Server Architecture
• Hands on experience with manual or automated testing of mobile applications
• Hands-on Experience with Supporting Automation Tools/Frameworks like Testing, JUnit,
Cucumber (BDD), Gradle, Maven, Jenkins etc.
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills
• Eagerness to learn and implement new technologies Knowledge of more than 1
• Proven track record of running projects testing via automation
Educational Qualifications & Experience
• Technical background (BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related
• 4 to 7 years’ experience