Sales Support Executive
Business Unit: Technology
Location: Stevenage, SG1 4SZ
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30
Here at Restore Technology, we have a fantastic opportunity available for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who is looking for a permanent role working as a Sales Support Executive.
As a Sales Support Executive, you will be passionate about providing customers the best service possible.
In this role, you will be working alongside the sales team, the purchasing team and the engineering team to ensure the smooth running of the sales process.
- Updating our internal database, producing complex IT quotes, inputting quotes and sales orders
- Continuously provide first-class service to all customers over the phone and face to face
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with customers and suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Office tasks such as stationary purchases/filing etcStock item checks (photo’s/Revision and firmware checks)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Customer focused
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Proficient in MS applications including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationship with customers
Restore Technology provide the complete set of services for our customers’ information technology assets. From installation to relocation, resale and recycling, Restore technology can optimise and manage the entire journey of our customers’ hardware.We operate the most advanced facility for IT lifecycle and disposal services in the UK. We build state of the art sites specific to our customers’ needs, but most importantly with a focus on security, sustainability, and efficiency.
An Inclusive Approach
?We are committed to becoming a great place to work, one that is inclusive, safe and where people can reach their true potential. We value the contribution that all our colleagues make and aim to have a company that recognises the diverse, multi-cultural society in which we live.
?We actively encourage applications from all members of our community, including those from underrepresented groups. We are happy to consider flexible working options, including part time hours wherever this is practically possible. We're also interested in hearing from individuals with different career experiences, including those that are looking to return to work following a career break.