3028 Retail Operations - Asset Protection Manager
Retail and Asset management roles in London, Zest Optical are recruiting for a proven Asset Manager to act as the Asset Protection function leader across a number of retail stores in the UK and parts of Europe. You will ensure compliance with agreed Policies & SOPs and asset protection security.
- To lead an experienced team responsible for asset protection initiatives of £200+ million retail business
- Supporting the Head of Operations in developing, maintaining and coordinating all asset protection requirements throughout their retail network of stores across the UK / Europe.
- Define and implement a Risk-based Asset Protection Program.
- Work closely with the other regions AP retail managers to implement Global Retail standards
- Monitoring of KPIs for Retail Stores (selling, discounts, returns, cash management, shrinks, shipping losses, theft etc.) to identify the critical stores.
- Leading Continuous Monitoring Project to spot potential fraudulent transactions at retail stores with the assistance of technical support.
- Prevent shrinkage, damage and theft and proactively monitor controls to identify losses through POS exception reporting.
- Investigation of fraud, robbery and theft against the company and Collaborate with internal and external Legal dept. and law enforcement.
You will have proven experience in asset protection in a similar capacity with experience of leading teams. An understanding of retail operations will be key as will your commitment to creating a positive and energetic culture within an ever-changing environment. You will have proficiency in data management and an excellent understanding of excel, alongside strong audit skills being able to identify gaps, risk and enforce/define procedures where needed. You must be comfortable with travel to sites as required.
You will be rewarded with a salary up to 60k with bonus and an excellent opportunity to join a leading global retail operations team.