Registered Nurse (RN)
*Now Offering Paid Time Off (PTO) Benefits*
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home health care company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) to provide skilled nursing care to patients in the home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
Qualifications of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice
- Must have at least one year of hands on nursing experience
- Current CPR certification
- Must be willing to provide in home nursing care to infants, children, and adolescents
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Execution of physicians prescribed plan of care and compliant documentation of care provided in system of record
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Patient assessments, coordination of care
- Health, promotion, teaching, and training of family members
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off Available*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Hourly Pay & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling (8, 10, and 12 hour shifts; Day/Night/Weekends available)
- Potential for Overtime
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California