Deputy Manager - Food Warehouse - Reading.
The Food Warehouse is Iceland’s latest concept store. Now inside our 8th successful year, we are continuing to open our new, larger format Food Warehouse stores at pace up and down the country. We understand that our success comes through our people and we are searching for responsible and committed Deputy Managers to connect with our business as we continue to grow and expand.
Your role will involve working alongside the Store Manager to support the store team, where you will be fully accountable for managing day to day store operations and delivering standards to a high level. As a Deputy Manager, you will have great interpersonal skills with a commitment towards inspiring and engaging your team.
Deputy Manager Skills and Experience:
- Takes responsibility for processes and implements business responsibilities, communicating them effectively to the team.
- Good working knowledge of retail processes and how to deliver the best availability for the customer.
- Awareness of trends in the retail market.
- Connects with the team to deliver solutions and create the best customer experience
- Drives performance and uses the tools available to manage the team effectively in the absence of the Store Manager
- A good understanding of training required and trains the team to support succession.
Working with us is more than just a job - it's a career. We consider all of our employees to be Food Warehouse Ambassadors that represent the brand and are always happy to go the extra mile.
In this role, you will gain valuable retail experience by working closely together with your Store Manager. We believe in supporting internal development and we are able to offer a number of development opportunities where we will grow and nurture your retail career and set you up to become the future of our business.