Exposure different functional aspects of the business
We are looking for an Account Executive who is familiar with Audits, Invoices and Budget preparations; someone with the experience and skills in managing Accounting activities, Bank Reconciliations, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
Job responsibilities include:
Manage the manufacturing accounts
Handle full set of financial statement including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement.
Reconciliation of Bank Account, Account Receivable, Account Payable and update cash flow forecast on a weekly basis.
Updating fixed asset schedule and closing stock valuation.
Handle payroll processing activities and petty cash management.
Liaise with auditor for financial year end audit matters.
Liaise with tax agent for CP 204 calculation and tax submission.
Handle bank enquiries, monitor Group's cash management system and banking accounts.
Analyze and prepare various cash flow reports such as cash flow forecast, banking facilities, customer collections and other relevant reports.
Review and assist in managing Group's daily cash flow requirement and ensure sufficient funds for payment.
P erform daily cash book and monthly bank reconciliation and update cash flow forecast on a weekly basis
Assist in placement of excess funds, arrange drawdown of loan when there is an additional requirement in working capital, and ensure no delay in loan repayment to financial providers.
Perform analysis on the sales and purchase turnover cycle.
Attend to other ad hoc tasks that are delegated by departmental head from time to time.
· Full set Accounts required
· Candidate must process at least a recognized LCCI/Diploma in accounting.
· Minimum 5 years handle full set of account, audit and tax matter.
· Preferable with Manufacturing accounting working experience.
· SQL accounting software user will be added advantage.
· Product costing and Malaysian accounting standard knowledge will be added advantage.
· Good understanding of banking operations.
· Knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
· Required Skill(s): Finance Software’s, MS Office.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Candidate must possess excellent planning and organization skills, communication skills, and deadline-sensitive.
· Strong work ethics, able to manage confidential data.
· Possess the ability to work independently as well as in groups.
· Professional qualification is an added advantage.
Medical claims and allowances
Yearly Performance Bonus
Our company is headed by a founder and his team that has extensive knowledge, experience and resources in the durian industry. This company is newly setup to streamline the operations of the group. Together with the network and partnership established over the years we believe the company will be a major player in the durian industry. This is based on positive sales response we have obtained through our customer and export market. As such this company is establish with the view to expand and grow our revenue base while maintaining quality and profit.
The company will be mainly involved in processing durian. We have reputable, established customer that is able to commit to higher sales volume depending on our ability to increase our production capacity.
Ultimately our vision is to provide quality food for our customer at affordable price. Besides the durian industry, we are also looking into similar product that will enable us to ride on our existing network and distribution.
We need a committed team to enable us to achieve the vision. Join us as part of the team. Together we will achieve greater heights for the benefit of the team and the company.
Additional Company Information
1 - 50 Employees
Average Processing Time
Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
Benefits & Others
Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Smart casual