How you will make contributions that matter...
- Managing and negotiating volume, turnover and profit for our online-only customers including Ocado, Amazon Fresh, Meal Kit Operators & Quick Commerce Specialists
- Managing the dynamically evolving eCommerce channel - projected to be the highest growth channel from 2025
- To be a leading SDUK contact, holding full P&L responsibility and promoting effective cross-functional business relationships at all levels and across a number of external customer functions. Within this position, the NAM will be expected to develop, negotiate and deliver the annual business plans in line with business strategy and brand plans.
- In addition to the financial responsibilities, the NAM should support the development and delivery of a Category & Shopper Management programme within the defined categories, supported by the development and implementation of a promotion and NPD plan.
- A particular focus will be in supporting the development and implementation of the SDUK e-commerce strategy within which Ocado will be a key retailer.
- Seeking opportunities to open up new eCommerce customers who do not currently stock SDUK products.
You are best suited for the role if you…
- University degree or equivalent would be preferable
- Proven Account Management experience preferably within an FMCG company. Experience of managing Online business highly valued.
- First-hand experience in category / range reviews and developing / implementing promotional plans.
- In-depth industry knowledge, with appreciation of structure, key relationships and retailer strategic direction.
- Ability to utilise a mix of strategic and tactical planning skills.
- Ability to analyse data and generate insights, then convert into creative recommendations that deliver both category and Saputo growth.
- Experienced negotiator, based on very strong influencing & impact skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic & assertive - A real passion for Saputo, our brands & customers, along with their own learning & development.
- Passionate about discovering new business opportunities whether in existing accounts or in areas not currently stocking Saputo products
- Curious & courageous, demonstrating appetite to think differently in this dynamically evolving marketplace, to drive results & to influence change.
We support and care for our employees by providing them with…
- Remote working
25 days annual leave plus all bank holidays.
Training and development opportunities.
Bonus scheme which is paid quarterly.
Discount on SDUK products (Cathedral City, Frylight, Clover)
My Staff shop - access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings - providing great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service providers.