Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Locations: College Station, Bryan, Hearne, and surrounding areas
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home healthcare company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate nurses like you to provide care in the home setting. We place nursing at the heart of our mission as we work to make a difference in our patients’ lives.
***We now offer daily pay!***
- Execution of physician’s prescribed plan of care and compliant documentation of care in system of record
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments, and therapies
- Patient assessments and coordination of care
- Health, promotion, teaching, and training of family members
- Eligible good-standing license (LVN) for the state in which the clinician will practice
- Current CPR certification
- Comfortable providing in-home nursing care to infants, children, adolescents, and adults
- Pediatrics experience is helpful, but not necessary. We offer exceptional training for all nurses
Why Nurses Choose Aveanna
- Local/community cases allow us to match you to a case that’s close to home
- Flexible shifts and scheduling (8, 12, or 16-hour shifts; days/nights/weekends available)
- 1-on-1 personalized care
- Competitive daily/weekly pay
- 24/7 clinical and operational support
- State-of-the-art technology allowing electronic charting at point of care
- Full-time and salaried career opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Paid training and ongoing professional development
- Nationwide footprint offers advancement and development opportunities
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
Aveanna Healthcare is one of the nation’s leading providers of pediatric and adult homecare, delivering care with clinical quality and compassion in over 200 locations in 23 states. Help us fulfill our mission to revolutionize the way pediatric healthcare is delivered, one patient at a time, by joining the 30,000 nurses who already call Aveanna home.
Aveanna Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California