DENTON HOUSE DESIGN STUDIO is a globally recognized planning, design, and architecture firm dedicated to transforming the human experience through the power of design. For more than 25 years, we've created innovative places that inspire wonder and connect communities. Our award-winning team combines placemaking, landscape architecture, architecture, interiors, and operations to deliver truly integrated design.
Denton House is expanding into luxury development through our partner company, Areté Collective. From ski retreats and oceanside clubs to hill country resorts and private estates, Areté creates regenerative communities set among inspiring landscapes worldwide. Our fully integrated companies are a diverse collective of forward-looking problem-solvers united by a passion for great design. Together, we create places that matter.
We embrace a philosophy that respects nature, sustainability, and culture. Our projects are designed not only to bring well-being and happiness to those who call it home but equally to enrich and revitalize the environment and local communities.
We are seeking a Junior Interior Designers to work as part of a multi-discipline team assisting in all phases of the design process.
· Assists in all phases of the design process
· Assists in conducting site visits and observations
· Performs Revit modeling and/or AutoCAD detailing
· Assists in preparing and leading client presentations
· Assists in the selection and documentation of FF&E
· Requests and reviews vendor quotes
· Places and tracks orders through DesignSmart
· Assist with project installation coordination and travel preparation for the team
· Travels to installs, both in domestic and international locations
· Assists with organization and upkeep of the interior design materials library
· Maintains knowledge of current industry trends by seeking out educational opportunities
· Attends various client, vendor, software, company training, tradeshows, and meetings
· Works traditional hours but is able to flex to weekends and nights during peak times
· Performs additional tasks as needed to support supervisor
· Reports to Interior Designer and/or Senior Interior Designer