San Diego Motorsports DBA: Fun Bike Center a large multi-line dealership, is currently seeking motorsports technicians of all skill levels. FBC has a high volume service department in need of technicians. Some of the major brands we service are Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Polaris and BRP. We service Motorcycle, ATVs, dirt bike, side-by-sides, personal watercraft, and jet boats.
Our business continues to expand and we need to meet the demand. There are multiple positions available ranging from build, pre-delivery inspection (PDI), accessories install, entry level tech and master tech.
Job Requirements and Qualifications Include but not limited to:
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Dependable, Self-motivated and Positive attitude
- Well organized to maximize efficiency
- Able to work weekends
- Valid driver's license with M1 endorsement - Master/ Entry Tech
- MMI or equivalent manufacturer certifications – Master/ Entry Tech
- 2 years Dealership Experience – Master Tech
- Achieve and maintain certifications from manufacturers – Master Tech
Some Benefits Include:
- Competitive pay based on skills and knowledge
- Employee discounts
- Medical insurance with company contribution
- Additional Dental, Vison, plus more
- Paid vacation
- Dedicated parts staff to deliver to technician's area and assist in locating parts.
- Lot staff to assist with basic tasks
- Master Tech
- Entry Level Tech