Provides coordination of the activities and flow of work for the assigned clinical program.
- Facilitates the development, implementation and evaluation of program services and initiatives.
- Plans, implements, evaluates, and coordinates appropriate patient care.
- Maintains program documentation and review to support regulatory and compliance regulations.
- Assists with determining appropriate training for the staff and developing the learning program.
- Collaborates with advanced practice providers to ensure quality outcomes.
- Collaborates with others to assist with problem identification and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services, and systems/performance measures.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three years' registered nurse experience
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.