Experience: 5 - 12 years
Job Locations: Noida/Pune/Bangalore/Hyderabad
• B-Tech or BE in any engineering discipline or PG in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Operation Research
with relevant experience in
• Statistical/ modelling knowledge, ability to transform data to insights, good data visualization/
• Worked on advanced analytics in pharma domain throughout patient journey like line of
therapy, switch analysis, source of business, segmentation, persistence & compliance etc using
various data sources
• Managing & developing Patient/Epidemiology Based forecasting models for pharma clients.
• Strong communication, project management and storyboarding skills
• Technical knowledge- R/ Python/ SQL. Knowledge of self-service analytics platforms such as
DataiKU/ KNIME/ Alteryx will be an added advantage. MS Excel knowledge is mandatory.
• Experience in Pharma commercial analytics/HEOR/Commercial Model Designing/Market Access/MMx/Omnichannel experience will also be preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Effectively manage the client/ onshore stakeholders, as per the business needs, to ensure
successful business delivery
• Work closely with project manager to define the algorithm, break down the problem into
execution steps and run the analysis
• Build and scale up capabilities to help efficient business delivery
• Mentor and help build the team