About SUN Mobility:
SUN Mobility, a joint venture between SUN Group and Maini Group, pioneers in electric mobility and clean energy. It is co-founded by Chetan Maini, founder of India’s first electric car, Reva (Now Mahindra Reva) and Uday Khemka, Vice Chairman of SUN Group, two of India’s well-established leaders in the new energy economy. The company, launched in April 2017, is a global leader providing energy infrastructure and services to the transportation sector.
Since its inception, SUN Mobility has been working with STUs, fleet operators, shared mobility
providers, and automotive OEMs to challenge the status quo with an economical, scalable, and
smarter way forward to address the conventional deterrents to large-scale acceptance, namely: cost, range, charging time and infrastructure.
SUN Mobility has created the world’s first global interoperable smart mobility solution for electric vehicles, that separates the battery from the vehicle, bringing down the upfront cost of electric vehicles, making it financially viable for the first time. The solution involves modular Smart Batteries that are smaller, lighter, and swappable. It also addresses the issue of long-charging time and range anxiety, as it can be swapped in a matter of a few minutes. The network of Quick Interchange StationsTM allows for a refueling infrastructure that is faster, cheaper, and more convenient than the existing petrol and diesel pumps for ICE vehicles. The global interoperable Smart Mobility solution is compatible across electric two and three wheelers, and buses.
The Quick Interchange StationsTM are easy to install, require less real estate space and work on a pay-as-you-go model. This intelligent, interconnected system, powered by renewable energy, will be monitored by a Smart Network
This unique disruptive model makes urban mobility smarter, cleaner, convenient, and cost effective. SUN Mobility is committed to consciously exploring solutions to change the way the world commutes.
Job Description – Intern -
As a part Strategy team, Research Analyst will work closely with the Business Strategy & Planning team to provide valuable data and insights and make informed decisions that will help transform and propel business to the next phase of growth.
To facilitate this, the Research Analyst will be responsible for building databases, trackers, and dashboards to support business decisions. The trackers developed will be used to assess the status of the market, vehicle sales and deployment numbers, per vehicle segment, per state, per city, etc. The role will also expect ability to analyse and process the data collected and derive actionable insights to support the business of the organization.
This is a high impact, hands-on & high visibility role and includes exposure to business heads within SUN Mobility & its partner organizations. The Business Analyst will get the opportunity to work on the most exciting, real-life business problems being solved in the fast-growing electric vehicle market in India. The insights gathered, inputs shared, and models developed by the planner will directly support decision making of business development team, field operations team and senior management at SUN Mobility. Due to the high impact nature of this role, the candidate is expected to bring passion, curiosity, hard work and high levels of professionalism to the table for this opportunity.
· The Candidate should develop a working understanding of the lines of business that SUN Mobility is involved in.
· The Candidate would be expected to publish comprehensive reports that include segment-wise vehicle sales, Sun Mobility market share and EV penetration in India.
· The Candidate will be expected to introduce business insights based on the analysis, tracking key business metrics and KPIs to improve business performance.
· The Candidate would be expected to publish quarterly reports and provide key recommendations for company-level strategy exercises using P&Ls built for customers/fleets (city-level, account-level) and segment-wise P&L.
· The Candidate would be expected to establish a robust process to obtain data on vehicle sales, market situation, Sun Mobility asset utilization, vehicle deployments, etc.
· A background in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Management, Economics or Business Management.
· Professional Graduate Degree (B-Tech./ B.E.)
· MBA (Preferred) (Marketing/Analytics /Operational management)
· 6 months Internship – Full-time
· Proficiency in MS Power Point & Excel.
· Additional skills such as PowerBI and other Data Visualization tools preferred.
· Understanding of Storyboarding & Strategic Frameworks.
Preferred Graduate Candidates
Looking for Immediate Joining