St. David’s HealthCare is implementing a new pay range for full-time and part-time unit-based bedside nurses, non-exempt frontline nurse leaders and to a host of non-Nursing roles. Apply today to learn more!
Do you have the career opportunities as an Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David’s Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. David’s Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Inpatient Rehab RN like you to be a part of our team.
The Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse will assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for the rehab patient.
- You will perform a complete and accurate nursing assessment.
- You will plan comprehensive nursing care for the rehab patient according to written hospital standards and physician orders.
- You will perform and legibly document nursing care to the rehab patient in compliance with written physician orders.
- You will evaluate patient care outcomes in an appropriate and timely manner.
Our inpatient rehabilitation hospital, Austin's first and largest comprehensive rehabilitation hospital, embodies 64 rooms over three floors. Our specialties, including amputee, heart failure/LVAD, Traumatic Brain Injury, Oncology, Stroke/Young Stroke, and Spinal Cord Injuries (traumatic and non-traumatic). Nursing skills include IVs, PICC/Central Lines, Trachs, Ports, LVADs, Wound/Ostomy Care, NG/PEG/JG Tubes, Blood Administration, Cardiac Medications, etc.
If you are looking for a unit that will take your knowledge and skill base to the next level, we invite you to apply for this position.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 1-3 years experience as a staff nurse: Required
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing: Preferred
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Texas; If the compact license, Texas license must be obtained within 90 days of hire: Required
- Current certification from the American Heart Association as a BLS Health Care provider: Required
- Certification in Rehabilitation Nursing (CRRN): Preferred