Complete your application below and visit us at our hiring events!
1289 Baring Blvd, Sparks NV 89434
Monday – Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
There are several reasons why people choose to work and stay at Chewy – competitive pay, great perks, opportunities for advancement, and oh yeah, the ability to make pets, pet parents, and pet partners super happy! As a member of our team, you’ll thrive in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential. You will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we can’t wait for you to join the pack!
Why you’ll love working here:
Across all Chewy roles and locations, you’ll work within a supportive and inclusive culture. Chewy offers a variety of scheduling options including part-time and full-time roles. You’ll receive competitive pay, and the opportunity for wage increase every 6 months.
We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- 401(k) with company matching
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations using a Forklift and or Movexx
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport products to storage and staging locations
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Trucks) i.e., Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.