Now Hiring up to $23.50 / hour
Complete your application below and visit us at our hiring events!
Chewy Fulfillment Center
8001 N. Virginia St, Reno NV 89506
Monday – Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
There are several reasons why people choose to work and stay at Chewy – competitive pay, great perks, opportunities for advancement, and oh yeah, the ability to make pets, pet parents, and pet partners super happy! As a member of our team, you’ll thrive in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential. You will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we can’t wait for you to join the pack!
Why you’ll love working here:
- Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations
- Multiple schedule options available
- Climate-controlled environment.
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans available
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Full Time Members are eligible for up to 10 days of PTO each year.
- Competitive wages and opportunity for increase
- Opportunities for career growth and promotion within the organization
What you’ll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations using a Forklift and or Movexx
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport products to storage and staging locations
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Trucks) i.e., Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.