This position is limited until 31.03.2024.
Your area of work:
The unit Business Continuity Management (U) oversees and controls the Business Continuity Management Framework of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG), which is deployed to mitigate unavailability risk for key resources in order to minimize the impact of potential operational disruptions to DBG entities.
- Develop, implement and maintain a business continuity management (BCM) and related governance framework (second line of defence)
- Develop, implement and maintain an incident & crisis management process as interface to BCM
- Enhance the BCM second line of defence oversight on Business and IT Operations
- Support yearly Business Impact Analysis assessments
- Coordinate the execution and reporting of BCM tests
- Support the continuous improvement of a recently launched BCM tool
- Become a trusted business advisor for BCM topics: provide guidance related to business continuity plans and interdependencies, foster awareness and facilitate a proactive involvement of business areas in business continuity management
- Interact with other control functions like Information Security, Outsourcing and Risk Management
- Provide input and support to key projects and change processes
- Interact with external BCM interest groups/organizations and keep abreast of changes in regulations and industry best practices
- Proven track record in Business Continuity Management and/or in designing developing and maintaining an incident & crisis management process for (complex) matrix organisations
- Very good knowledge of Business Continuity Management practices and protocols, including international BCM standards promoted by BCI/DR/ISO and relevant regulations (MaRisk, EMIR, CSDR, BAIT, DORA, etc.)
- Good knowledge and/or previous experience on the following topics would be a plus: operational resilience; vendor management and vendor resilience; IT Continuity; IT Infrastructure; IT & Cyber Security
- Good knowledge of the operational risk profile and business model of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG)
- Fluency in English (German would be desired)
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking and the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
Additionally, you need to be a team player with strong communication and soft skills, highly motivated, and with excellent command of MS office applications.