Spectrum Health Care is hiring Registered Practical Nurses (RPN) in Brampton, ON
Spectrum Health Care is a leader in the home health care industry and we want you to join our team of Nurses. Our Primary Care Model allows you to manage your own caseload while enjoying scheduling flexibility and work life balance. Our coordination and management teams support you to deliver outstanding care to patients.
As a Community Nurse with Spectrum you will enjoy:
- Flexibility in scheduling – with a combination of days, evenings and weekends
- Primary Care Model – manage your own caseload and make a difference in patient’s lives
- Professional development – continue to grow your clinical skills through education support and training
- Best Practice Spotlight Organization – Join Spectrum in continuing to deliver patient care excellence and become a Best Practice Champion
You will be responsible for providing high-quality nursing care to patients in the community. You have clinical skills and knowledge of wound management, infusion therapy, palliative care, and chronic disease management.
- Provide patient-focused, safe, holistic nursing care and work collaboratively with other members of the health care team
- Ensure that nursing care provided to our patients is based on best practices to achieve successful outcomes
- Continually assess, anticipate, identify and respond to new and changing needs of our patients
- Travel within your region between patients’ homes
- Minimum two years nursing experience (Community Nursing experience is ideal)
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO)
- Ability to work independently in the community
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written required (additional languages an asset)
- Valid Ontario driver's license and reliable vehicle
- Experience with infusion therapy, mental health, palliative care, and wound care
- Excellent patient assessment and teaching skills
- Mandatory Covid 19 Vaccine Policy
Spectrum Health Care is thrilled to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. This award recognizes top companies across Canada for overall performance, sustained growth, strategy, capabilities and innovation, culture and commitment, and leadership. Click here to learn more about this esteemed honour.
We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment process.
If you require accommodation because of disability through the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.