Location: Syracuse, NY
*HughesNet Specialist Contractors Needed*
WeConnect Global and Top Dog Services are currently seeking professional contractors preferably with technical or telecommunications experience. This is your chance to be hands-on with technology, work with a variety of people, and be your own boss. It is our goal to provide our contractors with steady work year-round and we have intentions of being here for the long haul.
Basic job duties include installing, testing and repairing satellite internet systems. Other duties include working closely with customers and utilizing a professional level of customer service skills on a daily basis. If you enjoy working for yourself but hate the hassle of searching for your next job, this is the perfect place for you!
- Reliable Transportation/Vehicle
- Energetic, resourceful, and able to multi-task
- Intelligent and seek opportunities to improve quality
- Adept at using technology and basic understanding of computer programs
- Self-starter with positive attitude and willingness to work
- Friendly, approachable, communicative, knowledgeable, with a strong work ethic and a high degree of integrity
- Able to meet productivity standards and complete work efficiently
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather
- Follow installation specifications and maintain high-quality standards
- Comfortable working one-on-one with customers to discuss installation needs and willing to upsell products and services
- Install interior/exterior coaxial cable and ground wire and dig trenches
- Replace/repair defective parts and equipment ensuring systems meet code specifications
- Basic hand tool experience
- Able to meet physical requirements: climb & carry ladders, access small spaces, lift/carry up to 50 lbs, squat, kneel, bend, crawl and stand for long periods of time
Contractors are subject to a background check prior to executing a contract agreement.