The Women’s Hospital is committed to recruiting and retaining top talent in a wide range of skills and occupations. We need exceptional people who share our passion for providing, family centered, high-quality care to fill clinical and non-clinical roles.
We are currently seeking a Per Diem Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) to join our team of professionals in the Labor/Delivery/Post-Partum Department. This position is per diem, hours will vary throughout the week.
WHY WORK FOR THE WOMEN’S HOSPITAL?
We offer a work environment that supports you personally and professionally, and a work culture where you are valued and appreciated. Examples include flexible work schedules for early risers, night owls, weekenders and everyone in between; an extensive benefits package with retirement savings, comprehensive health insurance and pet insurance; and the ability to “give back” by supporting programs and charities in our community.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR CERTIFIED SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST CANDIDATES?
- The CST must be a graduate from an accredited surgical technician training program and obtain certification within one year of hire
- The CST will be BLS certified and will remain current with all certifications
WHAT ARE THE CST RESPONSIBILITIES?
The Certified Surgical Technician (CST) will perform technical skills and assistance to surgeons, anesthesiologists, and registered nurses in the Operating/Delivery Room.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of surgical procedures and instrumentation.
- Performs all responsibilities/duties required as defined in the scope of service.
- Attends all required safety training programs and can describe responsibilities related to general safety, unit safety, and specific job-related hazards.
- Follows appropriate infection prevention practices and biohazard exposure plan.