Are you interested in a career as a Commercial Credit Analyst and want the flexibility of a hybrid role?
We are a community bank headquartered in La Grange, IL hiring a Commercial Credit Analyst. The Credit Analyst researches and analyzes the financial statements and other credit related data of new commercial loan applicants and existing commercial loan customers. The Credit Analyst works collaboratively with the Loan Officer to prepare loan presentations which effectively describe the salient points of the loan transaction and banking relationship and, based on credit policy, recommends risk rating of loan requests and required conditions. The Credit Analyst collects and reviews interim financial reports of existing customer relationships to evaluate compliance with loan documentation requirements and to prepare periodic reports for review by management.
Commercial Credit Analysts are required to work in our La Grange branch at least 2 days per week.
The successful candidate for this position will enjoy a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Spread financial statements and conduct thorough analysis of applications for commercial credit requests and for internal loan review.
- Calculate debt service coverage analyses and assessments of collateral.
- Investigate credit records and related financial information.
- Prepare loan presentations and make recommendations based on financial findings.
- Demonstrate strong attention to details, follow up and problem solving abilities.
- Gain an understanding of the Bank's Credit Policy as it relates to lending.
- Monitor and maintain certain collateral records and update borrowing base calculations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.