Are you looking for a rewarding career that offers excellent compensation and outstanding benefits? Do you enjoy work nights and prefer the flexibility of days. AgState has a great opportunity for you to join our team with our 3rd Shift Feed Operations position.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Comply with all company safety policies for AgState.
- Provides above average customer service.
- Lead and follow processes and procedures to ensure compliance with AgState's and Federal/State regulatory requirements (i.e. OSHA, HACCP, EPA, SFSF, FSMA, CGMP.)
- Operate control room/scale in feed mill setting providing sound technical ability.
- Documentation of maintenance according to OSHA Standards.
- Assist with the performance of daily maintenance checks on all running equipment.
- Fill feed orders on a daily basis, ensuring quality and satisfactory for customer base.
- Comply with all company housekeeping standards.
- Make minor improvements on equipment and facilities, as needed.
- Assist with other locations, as needed.
- Must be a dependable and energetic team player with a positive attitude.
- Work in a safe & efficient manner according to AgState safety policies.
- Job requires standing for most of the shift.
- Stooping, bending, climbing exposure to heights, exposure to heat and cold may also be involved.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from the floor to minimum height of 36”.
- Work overtime as required.
- Ability to work in a dust-filled environment and wear respirator.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Immediately
3rd Shift Feed Operations 5:00 PM - 3:00 AM