Are you passionate about treating women across their lifespan with pelvic dysfunction, pelvic pain, urinary incontinence, pregnancy, and post-partum musculoskeletal dysfunction? Synergy Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine is seeking a full-time experienced Women's Health/Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant to join an established program at a Physical Therapist owned private practice. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, 1:1 treatment model, structured mentorship opportunity, plus more! This is an excellent career opportunity to join our established program with opportunities for mentorship and program development.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist-Pelvic Floor: (Included but not limited to)
· Are passionate about physical therapy and committed to clinical excellence
· Have a great attitude and are willing and eager to contribute to the success of your patients
· Enjoy treating patients across the lifespan
· Are efficient with completing point of service documentation while also providing quality 1:1 care
· Enjoy working in a team environment
· Realize that when you succeed, the team & company succeeds
· Are committed to delivering a 5 Star experience for your patients
· Our Women's and Men's Health patient demographics are primarily younger, active patients in the 18–45-year-old age range.
· Caseload consists of but is not limited to pre- and post-partum diagnoses, pelvic pain, painful bladder syndrome/IC, urinary incontinence, hip labrum pathology, SIJ dysfunction, colorectal conditions/chronic constipation, pain after hernia repair, pelvic organ prolapses, post hysterectomy care, and diastasis recti management.
Physical Therapist-Pelvic Floor's Benefits:
· PTO + Paid Holidays
· Flexibility with vacations, time-offs, and treatment schedules
· Health Insurance thru BCBS with Employer contribution toward monthly premium
· Yearly CEU Benefits + MedBridge Online CEU
· Onsite management support from Clinic Owners
· Life AD&D
· 401(k) with 4% company match & immediate vesting
· Long Term Disability Insurance with employer coverage of full premium costs
· Voluntary Benefits through Aflac
· Laptop provided for EMR documentation
Requirements of the Physical Therapist-Pelvic Floor:
· Candidates must have completed a minimum of a Level 1 Pelvic Rehab course WITH lab component to be considered
· Must be or able to be Licensed Physical Therapist in North Carolina
· Additional coursework or training in pelvic pain, pregnancy, and post-partum care, working with female athletes, and Pilates a plus
· Prior clinical internship or work experience in providing direct internal assessment and treatment in Pelvic Rehab/Women's Health highly desired
· Willing to consider candidates who have taken a Level 1 course with lab component but lacking in direct clinical experience if they are strongly committed to continued professional skill development
· Prior orthopedic and sports medicine experience and proficiency in manual therapy interventions and exercise prescription for the spine, hip and pelvic girdle a plus
· We treat a large patient caseload of male and female active-duty USMC military personnel with pelvic floor and abdominal diagnoses so proficiency with higher level exercise progressions is desirable
About Synergy Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine:
We are a physical therapist owned and managed clinic, with experienced PTs with varied specialties and a strong focus on manual therapy and building a therapeutic alliance with patients. We have developed an outstanding reputation in our community for providing general orthopedic and post-surgical care, sports medicine services, men's and women's health/abdominal and pelvic rehab, and balance/vestibular services. Our community has selected us as the "Best Physical Therapy Clinic" in Jacksonville, NC for the last 4 years.
Our practice was opened in 2012. We embrace direct access to Physical Therapy and community education on the role of Physical Therapists in managing musculoskeletal dysfunction. We emphasize personalized, hands-on treatments and foster a very family-oriented environment for our patients.