LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE POSITION SUMMARY
We are looking for a skilled LVN to become a part of our facility's compassionate care-giving team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of nursing responsibilities during each shift, from processing patients in and out to delegating nursing rounds and drug administration. We're looking for a highly competent and well-organized professional who values safety, security and patient wellness above all else. We focus on providing the best care possible while ensuring patient satisfaction in every interaction. The LVN is responsible for making sure those values are reflected in his or her staff at all times.
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE BENEFITS & PERKS:
- The area's most competitive wages (based on experience).
- Access to wages before payday.
- Benefits eligibility starting 1st of the month following 60 days from hire date (full-time employees).
- Robust benefit plan offerings including medical (PPO and HSA plans), dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life, critical illness, accident, hospital indemnity, HSA, 401(k) plan, etc.
- Employer paid life insurance, employee assistance program.
- Paid time off.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
Apply today!! https://bit.ly/3sqDjIH
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LVN program.
- Possession of a current valid Texas driver's license or regular means of transportation to and from work.
- One (1) year of experience as a nursing assistant in a skilled rehabilitation, skilled nursing or Long-Term Care (LTC) environment preferred.
- Experience with electronic medical records preferred.
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE CERTIFICATIONS
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a LVN in this state.
Summit LTC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.